Monday, May 27, 2013

A Hand-Sketch Wedding Gift

Hola peeps~

          Ok this is a special edition of the A4 Clutch Series...Life Printer, the Clutch (click here please~)...I made this into reality for my bestie who is going to be wedded in hmm...less than a week from now! There is a love-hate relationship going on with this piece as there are parts that mesmerize me with some other parts annoy me a lot huhu (sorry Baby~ hope you & WS like it!)

the sketching process...I'm in a quest of finding a very very fine fabric marker or pen to get small detailings done in the future - this is what annoys me along the way


the filling process - as you can see it...it is a photo comes out of a printer...try to make it cute btw   la-lala~


the front


the back


the inner - note that I use red zipper to match it up with a red stripe lining...and Baby's watching hihi


 
so this is it...Life Printer, the Clutch


          Hoping demm much that both of them will love this small gift of mine to them~ can't wait this coming 1st of June...that's the keramat date...
kepakkepungkepakepungkepungkepungkepungkepung...lalala~ 


          Btw, I'm heading to Kuala Terengganu for the whole week for Baby's reception in the wee hours this morning. Hiatussss again hihihi.


Till then, nite uols~

No comments:

Post a Comment