Monday, June 10, 2013

Cuties off the shelves! Get them while you can! *ALL SOLD OUT*


Hola guys~

          Yup, it has been a fortnight since I left this column in pause. Well, I'm back in action and have a few things to let go. Well, inspired by everyday life events, I managed to come out with these cuties (plus previous cuties):


1. AUDREY, THE CLUTCH
RM 35 (postage included)
 *SOLD*


2. DEMO TAPE, THE CLUTCH
RM 35 (postage included)
(esp. for 80's babies like me yeayyy~)
*SOLD*


  3. bi-POLAROID, THE CLUTCH
RM 35 (postage included)
(my fav!yummm)
*SOLD*


the inner for these three musketeers


4. SING MY SOUL OUT, THE CLUTCH
RM 35 (postage included)
 (love this too, three, four, five yadayadayada)
*SOLD*


the inner


 5. SUIT ME WELL, THE CLUTCH
RM 35 (postage included)
(dedicated to all tailors, whole-wide-world)
*SOLD*


the inner


          Though I love them to death, I have to let go as, obviously, how can I sport them all at once? (I wanted to but I can't give equal attention to each and every of them! haha greedy me~). Thus, it either I sport all at once or let them fly away and make new owner/s proud mama/s (or papa/s)~ Well the second sounds more rational and... not ridiculous, aite? lalala~


          Thus, as mentioned above, I am letting them go at RM 35 each with postage included. (I'll update the "cop" aka reservation as current as I could be, no worries). If there is any enthusiast out there from outside my Malaysia, feel free to let me know bout the package.

          Feel free to knock my mail (fairuzabdulhalim@gmail.com) for any inquiries (on anything; reservations, requests, payment methods etc.). Appreciate it to ask me questions thru my mail ONLY for this time being. Mmmuahhh~


P/S: Only for serious and wholehearted future owner/s~ XOXO feya!


**ALL SOLD OUT**

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw, here are sneak peeks on the other 2 sisters that are in the run (well, ran out of ink weehuuuu)





Noonyte peeps!~


      

No comments:

Post a Comment