Sunday, September 8, 2013

An Up-Close Peek on My Fav London-Inspired Sketching

Hello All!

       
          Had a feeling on this kinda urge on publishing an up-close peeks on my fav London-Inspired Sketching. Well lav'em to bits till I'm thinking of not giving it away...bahaha tamak haloba ye rakan-rakan!


my favs


The classic telephone booth


Big Ben with detailings (woops hit by a bus on the upper part huhu)


London Iconic bus (with upper part of Big Ben of course hihi)


Welsh Guard on duty with rosy cheeks in winter...how sweet. comel jek~


Last one... London Eye with gigantic balloons (well I accidentally scribbled a micro paint of red on that part (refer prev post to find out where on earth that mark was) where i end up with balloons to make it some kind of romantic woohoo...naseb baik!!!)



Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment