Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Hand (-bouquet) for my Bestie's Big Day

Been a few days in hiatus mode (again!).

          Well, I've been finalizing the requested Shaggy pillows yadayadayada...got 1 happy owner so far, 2 more to go.weee~

          In the meantime, I spared some time to produce this lovely and romantic hand bouquet for a bride-to-be in 2 weeks...Erma my soulmate (who is going to be a wifey very soon...truly happy for her and also devastated in the same time...she'll reside somewhere quite far from where we are right now, I'll miss her terribly later....wuuuu~)

...see...the bunny is in the emo mode as well...

          What ever it is, I hope for the best in life afterwards for her, until Jannah, InsyaAllah. And this is a sneak peek of what I've been busy with for a tiny tiny part in her reception in 2 weeks time...


a palm-sized fabric flower




oh ya...this is the assistant of mine...(that burnt my fingers almost all the time...ha-ha)


          Btw, this is inspired by a tutorial I found by asking pokcik google. I'll catch up with the final product later. Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment