Friday, July 26, 2013

Too Happy to Place a Post Title Here~

Yes. Yes. Yes!!!

          I am done with these 2 beauties! hahaha...no words can describe how happy and relieved am I....lalalalalalal I somehow feels like singing a Buble's song right now! Wuhuuu....

          Ok... ok....back on earth. ehemmm. These, by far, are the most challenging, complicated and delicate products that i have ever yield! Am extremely proud of'em! So here are the remaining 2 items from my previous post which are both Phone Canvas Cases...


"Vintage Rabbits, here and there", the IP Canvas Case


the back - Runaway Rabbits


the front - with a slight "Peek-a-boo" pocket


to store small accessories just in case


"Cats, here and there", the Samsung Phone Canvas Case


the back - cats cats cats....meouwwww~ 


the front - "I just want to hug every person in the world"
isn't it sweet~


the inner of both of'em- elegant velvet-y fabric~yummm


          Yeayyy! too happy to describe myself right now...wahahahah~


Night all~



No comments:

Post a Comment